iCi App respects and upholds individual rights to privacy and the protection of personal information. We know how important it is to protect your personal information and want to make every customer experience safe and secure. In keeping with that goal, we have developed this Policy to explain our practices for the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, including, for example, an individual’s height, birth date, name, home address, telephone number, sex, that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third-party to easily identify a specific individual.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We collect information, including Personal Information, when you:
• Register to use the Service;
• Log in with social networking credentials;
• Use the Service and communicate with us.
When you visit iCi App, you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and non-personal information collected by us as you interact with our Services.
The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us:
We may collect personal information such as:
• Account Information: To create an account with iCi App, you may be required to provide some information about yourself, including but not limited to your email address, date of birth, name, gender, address, password, and other information. You may provide this information directly to us or through a third-party service, such Facebook or another social network.
• Profile Information: You may create a public profile on iCi App that includes your name and gender, a profile photo, biographic details, links to your accounts on other websites, details about iCi App events you have attended, information from other websites (such as friends, followers and likes), and other information that you choose to provide. Since iCi App profiles are public, any Profile Information you provide or authorize iCi App to access will be visible to iCi App, our users and others.
• Making and Receiving Payments. When you make or receive payments through the Service, you may need to provide Personal Information to our third-party service providers, such as your credit card number, ID and/or Social Security Number.
• Other Information: You may provide other information directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, complete a survey or review, participate in a contest or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. Providing this information is voluntary and not required to use the Services.
You may choose not to provide us with your Personal Information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the service, or information that you requested. For example, we require your email address in order to verify your account, which is necessary so that notifications may be sent to you electronically. Should you no longer wish to receive notifications from iCi App when you receive a message from another iCi App user, you may turn these notifications off through the Application Settings. iCi App will not send you notifications after your account is deleted.
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual. When you visit Services, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and from cookies and similar technology. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Service may not work properly.
• We may collect non-personal information such as:
• Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including access times, events and gigs you booked, pages and profiles viewed, user interactions and other information about your interactions with us, the Services and other users.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our services, which may include the hardware model, operating system and version, browser type and language, IP address, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you attend an event or gig through iCi App, access or use one of our mobile applications, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
As discussed above, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
We also combine information we collect from other users with information we have collected about you. For example, if another user imports his or her address book or contacts from another site or service, we may merge that information with information we have collected about you.
USE OF INFORMATION.
iCi App uses Personal Information (including Identity Information and Financial Information) and non-Personal Information for the following general purposes:
• To operate, maintain and make available the iCi Platform and improve our Services.
• To connect Talents and Clients and facilitate transactions and payments.
• For billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention.
• To analyze Services and improve our products and the iCi App Platform.
• To contact you and deliver administrative and technical notices, updates, security alerts, marketing notifications and offers and communications relevant to your use of our products and iCi App Platform via email, SMS, and push notifications.
• To provide you with customer support.
• For internal market research, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
• To enforce our Terms of Service.
• As required by law or to comply with legal obligations such as law enforcement, courts orders, subpoena, or other situation where the law in a jurisdiction we operate in requires such.
• as otherwise set forth in the Policy.
Cell Phone Numbers. iCi App may use your cell phone number to call or text you in order to provide you notifications about tasks, for marketing purposes and to administer the iCi App Platform. You can opt out of receiving certain promotional communications from iCi App sent via text message at any time by following the instructions provided in text messages from iCi App to text the word, "STOP". Please note that your opt-out is limited to the phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, iCi App may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or iCi App’s ongoing business relations.
Financial Information. We use Financial Information solely as authorized by you in accordance with the iCi App Platform. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers. We have contracted with a third party to process your payment card information.
WHERE INFORMATION IS PROCESSED.
iCi App is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, all non-U.S. users consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S.
SHARING OF INFORMATION.
• With vendors, venues, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• With third parties such as venues and event planners that we partner with for their own services and marketing purposes;
• In response to a request for information in legal obligations. iCi App may disclose Personal Information, including location data or communication data, to a third party if required to do so by law or pursuant to a warrant or subpoena or as otherwise required by any applicable foreign or domestic law, rule or regulation;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of iCi App or others;
• With your consent or at your direction.
ANNONYMOUS OR AGGREGATED DATA.
iCi App collects, stores and shares certain data about the use of Services on an aggregate and/or anonymous basis. iCi App does not link this information to anything personally identifiable to you if shared with third parties.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by unsubscribing to email notifications or simply changing your settings for the iCi App. You can also remove your information from our database and choose to not receive future communications related to the iCi App Platform by cancelling your account. If you wish to deactivate your account, please contact us at email@example.com
PRIVACY OF MINORS.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from minors under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to minors under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from individuals under 18 years of age, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits users in California that are also California residents to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California users certain information upon request or permit California users to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. iCi App may share personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law with third parties or affiliates for such third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. California residents may obtain information about our compliance with this law by sending us an email request to email@example.com. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that iCi App is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address.
CHANGING, REMOVING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION OR POSE A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION.
NOTIFICATION OF CHNAGES.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of Services, or your dealings with the iCi App Platform, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.